Mastectomy Bra and Prosthetic Breast Form Fitters with 25+ Years Experience
To ensure dedicated time with one of our fitting specialists,
contact us today to book your FREE Mastectomy Fitting!
At Nightingale Medical Supplies, your comfort is our top priority. By offering the latest products available, our team of certified mastectomy fitterss will help you meet your individual needs and get you feeling like your regular self again. Our compassionate staff will make you feel comfortable while offering expert advice that suits your lifestyle. Product lines we carry include Anita, Amoena and Trulife mastectomy bras, silicone breast forms, swimsuits and products.
CLICK HERE - to view our new mastectomy brochure
- Complimentary temporary "fluffy" form - to keep you comfortable until you're ready for a full or partial form or forms (CLICK HERE to learn more)
- Compliementary appointments with Senior Mastectomy Fitters and Certified Fitting Specialists
- appointments are typically 30-60 minutes long
- Product selection from global leaders in mastectomy bras, prostheses (forms), swimwear and accessories
- Comfortable, boutique-style fitting rooms
- Assistance with determining your Fair PharmaCare coverage (for BC residents) and private insurance providers
We are proud to offer Mandarin and Cantonese-language assistance at our Vancouver-Broadway store location.
Our Team of Fitters
Vancouver: Darlene B., Sylvia W. (Mandarin & Cantonese speaking), Cindy S., Jamie R.
Langley: Kathy D., Christine B.
White Rock: Karen V., Bev O., Natalie L.
Victoria: Robyn H., Cari G.
Vernon: Jenna R., Myra B., Donna C.
Kamloops: Adele W., Sarah S.
Coquitlam: Linda M., Donna M.
Cancer de Mama Clinic
We are proud to collect donations of mastectomy products on behalf of the of Cancer de Mama Clinic. Cancer de Mama provides free prosthesis, funds medical expenses, helps with post-surgery therapy and physical therapy, and provides wigs, scarves and hats for Mexican breast cancer survivors. Volunteers from the clinic presented the Vernon Nightingale Medical staff with a plaque and a book of letters from the Mexican ladies thanking them for Nightingale's help and noting that we have always been the biggest donation contributor to their clinic. More information about the annual Cancer de Mama Clinic can be found online at http://www.cancerdemamaclinic.com/
To make a donation contact your local Nightingale Medical Supplies branch - Locations