BSN Actimove ManuMotion
The advanced knitted structure of the Actimove® ManuMotion wrist support combines targeted compression, reliable wrist stabilisation and high wearing comfort to support pain relief.
Featuring an anatomically shaped dorsal pressure pad, a mouldable volar thermoplastic stay and an additional circular wrist strap, Actimove® ManuMotion is made in Germany.
- Arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis
- Post-OP tissue injuries
- Post-OP surgical
- Irritations of soft tissue
- Advanced gradient compression for the reduction of edema and swelling
- Anatomically shaped dorsal pressure pad for targeted pressure to support pain relief
- Anatomically shaped thermoplastic stay on the volar side of the hand for extra stabilisation and additional comfort
- Removable inelastic wrist strap for additional, individually adjustable stabilisation
- Improved stability for maximum safety while moving the hand
- Motion Comfort Zone in the thumb opening area prevents wrinkling and bunching and provides high elasticity
- Highly breathable, moisture absorbent fabric for almost dry, perspiration-free skin
- Seamless terry cloth liner for cotton-like softness and maximum comfort
- Anatomical shape simulates the anatomy of the wrist for a perfect fit and easy application