Introducing Seni Man Fit Guards. This product is a new addition to our Nightingale stores and its intended use is for men with light to moderate urinary incontinence. What is urinary incontinence? It is the accidental release of urine induced by a problem with a man’s urinary tract. There are various reasons as to why incontinence can occur. One of those reasons pertain to damaged or weak muscles around the urethra, causing urine to leak out. Further, incontinence can be linked with something blocking your urethra, which can lead to a build up of urine in the bladder which causes leaking.
There are various types of urinary incontinence:
- Stress Incontinence –putting stress or strain on the bladder causing urine to leak, such as coughing, sneezing or laughing
- Urge incontinence – a strong urge to urinate, when the bladder squeezes when it shouldn’t
- Overflow Incontinence – an after-effect when the bladder doesn’t empty as it should, resulting in leakage later on
- Total Incontinence – when the sphincter muscle no longer works and urine is constantly leaking
The Seni Man Fit Guard is designed for men with incontinence who lead an active lifestyle, looking for comfort and security combined with discreet packing.
Some of the features of the Seni Man Fit Guard are:
- Unique 3D shape that ensures a perfect fit
- Breathable outer layer which allows humidity to evaporate to promote a skin-friendly microclimate
- Wide adhesive strip that fixes the guard simply and securely to the underwear
- Superabsorbent to lock in moisture and prevent skin irritation
- Odor control
- Individually wrapped for convenience and discretion
- Made without rubber latex
Reach out to your local Nightingale store today for more information on the Seni Man Fit Guard!